Comfort meals don’t need to be overly complicated, sometimes that’s in their nature simply, warm delicious and comforting. This slow cooker swefish meatballs is easy because its using delicious and flavorful Bolton Foods Pre Made Gluten Free Beef Meatballs, rich and flavorful ingredients and giving that whole house aroma by letting it simmer away in the slow cooker just adds that pinch of effortlessness that takes comfort cooking to the next level.
- 3 cups Bolton Foods Gluten Free Prepared Beef Meatballs
- 1/2 Cup Beef Broth
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion, Chopped
- 2 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon Grated Nutmeg
- 1 Teaspoon Each Kosher Salt, Fresh Cracked Pepper
- 2 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- Optional Fresh Chopped Parsley For Garnish*
In a 4-5 quart slow cooker add meatballs, beef broth, worcestershire sauce, spices, yellow onion and garlic and allow to cook on low for 2-3 hours. In a small bowl combine cornstarch and whipping cream and slowly add to a slow cooker and stir softly to combine; allow sauce to thicken for 10-20 minutes before turning off and allowing to cool slightly, serve on top of fresh made egg noodles or creamy mashed potatoes and garnish with fresh chopped parsley. So easy, comforting and delicious, enjoy!