We love a one pot wonder, all the flavor and half the dishes and this creamy, cheesy, garlicky chicken pasta is definitely a top contender for the easiest and most delicious meal we’ve had, the premade oven roasted chicken breast strips from Bolton Foods makes this ridiculously flavorful and that much healthier!
- 8-10 Ounces Oven Roasted Chicken Strips, Thawed
- 8 Ounces Uncooked Fettuccine Noodles
- 1⁄4 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Cup Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup Milk ( 2% or Whole)
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- Kosher Salt and Fresh Cracked Pepper
- 10. Lemon Wedges For Garnish If Desired*
Begin by melting butter in a large heavy bottomed skillet over medium high, add garlic and cook until tender ( 1-2 minutes ). Stir in milk, chicken broth, and dry fettuccine noodles, season to taste with salt and pepper, bring to a bowl and then reduce heat so that it allows to simmer, stir occasionally to ensure noodles are properly cooking and loose. Continue to cook until pasta is al dente, stir in parmesan cheese and oven roasted chicken strips and toss to combine, if too thick add a little more milk until desired consistency is reached. Transfer to serving bowls and garnish with fresh chopped parsley, a sprinkle of parmesan cheese , fresh cracked pepper and a lemon wedge if desired. Enjoy!