Finding those healthy midweek meals for you and your family that are inspired and fresh can be difficult to find! Bolton Foods Raw Shrimp are a low fat, low calorie, high protein option that can be made into a variety of quick and easy meals that are nutritious and pull together in minutes! These sweet and delicate seafood can handle a big punch of flavor like in this,, one of our favorite fresh recipes, Quick and Easy Buffalo Shrimp Lettuce Wraps.
- 1.1 lb Raw Shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails removed
- 1 Head of Romaine Lettuce, leaves separated for serving
- 1⁄4 Cup of Your favorite Hot Sauce ( Frank’s)
- 1⁄4 Cup Blue Cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 Large Red Onion, finely diced
- 1 Large Rib of Celery, chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1⁄2 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1⁄4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper, Sugar, Smoked Paprika, 11. Kosher Salt and Fresh Cracked Pepper
Begin this recipe by making the buffalo sauce, in a small saucepan over medium heat, melt your butter completely, adding garlic cook until tender and fragrant. Add your preferred hot sauce, cayenne pepper, smoked paprika and sugar and stir to combine. Continue cooking by turning the stove to low heat while you cook your Bolton Foods raw shrimp. In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil to medium heat, add shrimp while being careful not to over crowd pan; cook for 2 minutes and flip until nicely pink and opaque on both sides. After turning the heat off add prepared buffalo sauce and toss to coat each individual shrimp deliciously. Now it’s as easy as assembling your lettuce wraps! Grab a fresh romaine lettuce leaf and add a generous scoop of buffalo shrimp , top with diced celery, red onion and lovely crumbled blue cheese! Fresh, Heathy, Easy! Enjoy!