Summer is almost here, that means BBQ time! Mix it up with this expertly crafted, healthy and delicious Canadian Prime Angus beef burger! Juicy and sweet grilled pineapple, creamy, smashed avocado and spicy citrusy fresh cilantro on top of the perfectly seasoned Canadian Prime beef burger dropping with rich, bold flavor! If you’ve never experienced a mixup on an old classic get ready to have your socks knocked off!
- 4 6oz Boltons Signature Prime Angus Burger Patties
- 2 Ripe Avocado, mashed
- 1⁄3 Cup Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 4 Pineapple Rings, sliced 1⁄2” thick
- 4 Buns of your choice, Suggested* Hawaiian Sweet Buns
- 1⁄2 Cup Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- 5 Tablespoons Pineapple BBQ sauce
- 1⁄2 Tablespoon Fresh Lime Zest
- 1⁄2 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- Kosher Salt and Fresh Cracked Pepper to taste
Pineapple BBQ Sauce:
- 1⁄3 Cup store bought BBQ sauce
- 5 Tablespoons Pineapple Juice
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon Red Chili Flakes
Prepare Pineapple BBQ sauce. Mix together mashed avocado, cilantro, lime zest with juice and add kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste and set aside while you preheat your grill or BBQ to medium-high heat. Add pineapple slices to grill and lightly char slightly before turning, once finished set aside. Add 4 – 6oz boltons signature prime angus patties to grill and top with 3 tablespoons of Pineapple BBQ sauce and cook to desired doneness, about 3-5 minutes per side. Before removing patties from the grill, brush with remaining Pineapple BBQ sauce and top with shredded Pepper Jack cheese, allowing cheese to melt slightly. Add the patties to your bun, top with creamy, zesty avocado, grilled pineapple ring and top with more cilantro, bbq sauce and red onion if desired! Enjoy!