Mixing equal parts comforting and indulgent with this easy one pan creamy herb chicken is why this is one of our favorite recipes for any weekday, weekend or just about anytime in between. Coming together in just under 30 minutes, and dripping in a luscious herb cream sauce it’s both easy to make and easy to impress! Serve alongside roasted seasonal vegetables, on top of a freshly made plate of your favorite pasta or with just a small salad this amazing recipe sings just as well solo!
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts , thawed to room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Each Dried Thyme, Rosemary,Parsley, Onion Powder
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Pressed
- Kosher Salt and Fresh Cracked Pepper to taste
- 1 Cup Milk or Half and Half
- 1 Teaspoon Cornstarch mixed with 1 Tablespoon Water until smooth
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon Each of Fresh Chopped Thyme, Rosemary, Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt and Fresh Cracked Pepper to taste.
Begin by bringing your organic boneless skinless chicken breasts to room temperature then season generously with a mix of dried thyme, rosemary, parsley, onion powder and minced garlic. Heat a large cast iron skillet or non-stick pan over medium high heat, add olive oil and chicken breasts and saute until nearly golden brown ( approx. 5 minutes ) – adding butter for final cooking moments before transferring breasts to a plate to rest and set aside. Using the same skillet, heat another 2 tablespoons of olive oil and saute garlic along with fresh herbs ( dried can be used instead ) for about 1-2 minutes or until aromatic. Stir in milk or half and half and season to taste, while continuing to whisk, add in water and cornstarch mixture and turn down heat to medium low – as the sauce becomes thicker, add in your chicken breasts and cover, allowing to rest in the luscious sauce 1-2 minutes before plating and serving ! Enjoy!