Sometimes we want to eat healthy and sometimes we want to indulge, this perfect preparation of our Bolton Foods pre-made lamb burgers is the ideal bridge between the two. Delicious, mouthwatering flavor of lamb seasoned perfectly with our homemade greek yogurt and feta sauce is easy to bring together with just a few ingredients and a quick flash on the barbeque.
- 4 6oz Bolton Foods Lamb Burgers
- 4 Multigrain Crusty Bakery Rolls
- 1⁄2 Cup Full Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1⁄4 Cup Crumbled Feta
- 1⁄2 Lemon, Zested + 1 Teaspoon Juice
- 1 1⁄2 Tablespoons Fresh Mint, Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Cilantro , Chopped
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt, Fresh Cracked Pepper
- 1⁄2 Medium Cucumber, Thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 Red Onion ,Thinly Sliced
- 1⁄4 Cup Kalamata Olives, Pitted, Chopped Roughly 12. 2 Cups Arugula
Begin by preheating your grill on medium high and then start to combine full fat greek yogurt, crumbled feta cheese, lemon zest, lemon juice, chopped mint and cilantro, salt and pepper together thoroughly in a small dish. Place your lamb burger patties onto the preheated grill and allow to cook 2-3 minutes each side or until desired doneness, just before completeness slightly toast multigrain buns.
Remove lamb burger patties and place on buns before topping with a generous dollop of yogurt feta sauce then arrange red onions, thinly sliced cucumber and then sprinkle with chopped kalamata olives and fresh spicy arugula. Serve and Enjoy!